Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Spontaneous Trip

Last long weekend was a fun one, though I never planned any vacation (Undas pa naman). I was looking forward on sleeping my favorite room and counting the list of books I want to read during vacation when my HS friend texted me she wanted to go out with us due to pressure from work. I was gladly to accept her invitation with our other friend. My friend wanted us to have an spontaneous trip. Be it in Cebu, Dumaguete, Subic, Baguio… anywhere as long as far from their house. But since it's a long weekend and "Undas" season we couldn't even pass-by from the horrendous traffic in the SLEX. All flights are fully-booked and the next date available is November 2 (Kamusta naman yun). We tried checking bus reservations going to North (Ayun kamusta rin naman yun). We ended up pigging out at Stackers Mckinley. Akala ko naman kung anong meron sa Mckinley because I heard a lot of nice things na it’s a nice place to hang-out yun pala wala lang. As in WALA! Much better pa if we went to Eastwood or spend the day at Nuvali in Sta. Rosa, there we can rent a boat and have fun plus drown ourselves to coffee and pastries. :P

Part of our itinerary in Mckinley is to visit the creepy museum entitled "Myth of the Human Body" but since we didn't know the direction (partida may sasakyan pa yan!) and we end up again to another horrendous traffic along Fort Bonifacio area. Since it will be a long line of traffic and already 7:00PM we decided to go to Alabang Town Center for a stroll and coffee. It would have been fun if we reached the museum because it would be fit for the season of Halloween :)

When we reached Alabang Town Center, we ended up doing window shopping. Unexpectedly, we end up buying expensive tsinelas from All Flip-Flops because of sale (minsan lang mangyari every year) and proceed to our ATC goal to drink coffee and have a long chat.

Well, despite the fact that our original plan did not push through I still had lots of fun with my HS friends. I love talking with them and have the best time. I always miss them. Being in mid-20's is difficult (not to mention the dreaded quarter life crisis) but having friends like them made me want to thank our Lord. They are the source of my joy and the one who knew most of my plans. Kung wala sila for sure windang ang pagkatao ko. I remembered I suggested to my HS friend na itago nalang natin sa letrang L, I want to work in abroad in due time. Ito sinabi ang mga nya na natawa ako:

Me: Gusto ko magwork sa abroad. Mas malaki sweldo dun
L: Gaga, hwag! Paano kita tatawagan at pupuntahan kung nasa ibang lupalop ka na! Mahal ang long-distance!
Me: Hello pag andun naman ako libre accomodation nyo pag nagbakasyon kayo. O di ba trip to abroad! Haha
L: Wala ako pakialam noh! Isa pa pano kita susugurin sa bahay nyo kung MIA ka. Bruha ibang level ang saya pag kumpleto tayong tatlo.

So there I came to think that when I leave, they are one of those persons close to me that I will miss badly.

To my HS friends L and I, you are one of my most treasured friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment