Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Ilog Maria Products

Last July I went with my office friends to stroll and chillout at Tagaytay. Part of our itinerary is to visit the Ilog Maria Bee Farm which produces organic soaps, shampoos, body scrubs, etc. Since I am a self-confessed vain when it comes on bath products I almost bought most of their soaps, shampoo and massage oil (kaya nga umabot ng 600++ yung bill ko dahil sa kaartehan ko!). But I really did like their products since it is made from honey and all other natural products. What's good that it feels invigorating after taking a warm bath with their soap and the scent of the soap is really fresh and lasting.

I've been to Tagaytay plenty of times and this is the first time I visited the Ilog Maria Bee Farm. Thanks to R (who is a guy) for recommending us this good place to buy organic products at an affordable price.

Below is some of the snapshots we had during our visit to their store:


The Honeybees

The Farm

Their Assorted Soaps - I tried the Spearmint (the green ones)

Their Lavender Soap - which I tried too

Their other selection of products

Note: I would also like to thank S for the pictures :)

Btw, Ilog Maria Bee Farm is located near Pink Sister's chapel. It can be confusing when going there since the farm is quite far from the main road. Just make sure to look on the left side when you're coming from the Rotonda part of Tagaytay city. You wouldn't miss their sign board.

Another thing is my friend who is a resident of Tagaytay told me that Ilog Maria soaps are also used by Sonya's Garden bed and breakfast :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment