Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Fully-Loaded November

No this is not related anything to KFC Fully-Loaded meal :P. My November 2010 is full during weekends. I even forgot listing down all the things I need to buy for my Christmas shopping. Most of the time I am out with friends and meeting all of them. Oh di ba daig ko ang artista? Chos!

Just to summarize all my extra-curricular activities:

1. First week of November I did meet my HS friends and stroll around Mckinley and Alabang Town Center. No matter how many times I met with my HS friends, stories continues to pour in. Parang walang kasawa-sawa sa nakaraan.

2. I also met up with my college friends. Catch up and see what's with everyone. Nakakamiss din kasi I used to remember they were my constant companions and buddies during college. They are also my drinking buddies and defense buddies. I remembered after namin gumawa ng documentation and coding for defense susundan na yan ng inuman at kwentuhan. Ang ending: Pasado naman kami :D (may konting iyakan nga lang minsan during defense :P) And one of the reasons it's always good to meet them is because there is always a regal shocker news.

3. Second week of November, I just stayed at home. Enjoy cold nights outside my room and bury myself in my bed while reading books or listening to feel-good music. Minsan senti rin while arranging my stuffs that I can't let go. :P

4. Third week of November, I was out with my office friends. I never had so much fun with them. The stories, the laugh trip and the unforgettable lines and adventure made me really smile. It was really fun to have some friends you met from the office. Grabe, in just a few months we've been constant lunch / merienda / dinner buddies and everything was changed. I never regret leaving my previous office, since I've been comfortable with my current organization and the people working inside.Despite the not-so-good news last week, I am still happy. Office friends kept me sane (or should I say insane nalang?) haha

5. Fourth week of November, still so many plans pouring in. Just last week I went out with my office friends again this time in Nuvali and Tagaytay, then attended the dedication for my graduate school friend for her baby, attended the wake of my Elementary / HS friend and lastly met with my college friends with B and her husband. I really missed B since she was working at Dubai with her husband. We were surprised that she already tied the knot but we were very happy for her. So many things to do and share and yet time is so short. What's important is that I was able to see and meet them all during weekends.

For now I would really like to travel and enjoy time with my friends. To be honest it was like a self-discovery and another realization. I discovered and realized that I am in no hurry to settle down because I am still having fun being single ( even in a relationship). I want to travel, explore and dream more. I want to make sure that if ever I bid goodbye to my single-blessedness I have already experienced at least two-thirds of my bucket list. Life is too short so I have to make most out of it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment