Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Random Crazy Thoughts

1. Looking for a job as a travel show host… I'm always drooling while watching National Geographic and Discovery channels on travel episodes

2. Wants to move abroad… Iceland, New Zealand, Sweden (asa ka pa!), Norway, Scotland, Finland. Places that nobody knew me and nobody does even care. It's nice to get some place where you can start without all the pakialameros in life!

3. Sometimes I want to color my hair RED and have it curled :P

4. If I had huge money, I will go try backpacking trip in Europe…

5. If I had the power to be invisible, I want to try it for a week and see how it feels

6. For once, I would like to pull the fire alarm for no apparent reason

7. I want to shop till I drop for one whole day without thinking the price tags

8. Want to try that bungee drop at Danao Forest Park in Bohol… (I dunno how I'm going to manage it since I freaked out in incredulous heights

9. Play hooky for a day… go to a beach and have fun not thinking about tomorrow or future

10. Sometimes I want to put hex on those people who irritated me most… (but of course this is just a cheap talk and I have no guts to do it since I am scared of KARMA)

11. I want to buy blue and red contact lens and wear them

12. Chocolate and potato chips bingeing! (Hello UTI, Diabetes and Obesity!)

13. Travel some place (beach, city, historical monument) on my own without anybody knowing it

14. Travel the whole NCR using the trains as the only mean of transportation. Hello MRT and LRT

15. Plan my dream wedding even though I'm not yet engaged… How about those brochure packages outside the country??? Teehee!

0 comments:

Post a Comment