Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Two Weeks after the New Year....

Updates:

1. Finally, been able to reconcile to an old friend whom I had misunderstanding last year. It feels so good that we are able to pick up the pieces of our friendship and catch up for all the missed talks and moments.

2. Been sick again. When will be the time that I would be able to have a sick-free year??? Promise, this is not good. Middle of January hasn't started and I already caught the bugs of bad cough and cruel colds.

3. Been back to my old habit of spending a lot during sale. C'mon! Focus on your goal to save up for this year.

4. Talking on a new level of relationship is never been fun like this! I realized that trying to air out all the things you want to say (good and bad) will do wonders in your relationship.

5. I miss my Dad so much. I remember last year that January was the month my dad arrived from US. I was so excited back then. Now, I am counting few more months and days before he would finally arrive


And before I end my latest post, I just want to share this cool pic I found in Facebook:


0 comments:

Post a Comment