Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Starting Year of 2010

It's been a week since all the rethinking what are the things I need to do this year. I am not really used on putting New Year's resolution because I tend to break them. Instead I always put my Thank You wishlist which enables me to thank our God for all the blessings I received this year.

Blessings I am thankful last year

1. Dad came home safe last January 2009. He was supposed to take the US Airlines Flight 1549 which crash landed in Hudson River. Thank God he was booked on another plane in Charlotte, North Carolina next to US Airlines.
2. My 8 Stripes award in the office. It was unexpected but I really appreciate it
3. Bonuses :)
4. Trips I've taken and came home safe
5. Was able to survive Ondoy and our home was spared
6. Good healthy relationship with my family
7. Good healthy relationship with my significant other
8. Recession was hard in 2009. I am thankful I still have a job
9. Been able to see my close relatives and meet some of them last year

Next, I want to try doing all the habits I want to start and break based on my Belle Du Jour planner. Hoping I would be able to fullfill them this year.

Things to Do in 2010

1.Visit Boracay this year. Almost everyone I knew went to Boracay before, I’m the only one left 
2.Finish my Masteral Degree. 2010 is my FINAL straw!
3.Get the dream job I want!
4.Visit any South-East Asia country before my passport expires!
5.Remove my mole near beside my nose
6.Do my regular medical check ups
7.Learn Italian and Spanish language.
8.Do my dissertation. (No matter how hard it is. 2011 is coming closer)
9.Vote wisely
10. Go to Bohol. One of my local dream destination
11.Read more I.T. Books – see what are the unread IT books / titles that are sitting in my shelves not yet opened or read
12.Debt-free credit card this year!
13.De-clutter my closet and unused accessories
14.Keep writing on my personal journal. It’s helping me to cope up
15.Try the rappelling or the wakeboarding

Habits to Break

1.Forgetting to budget my money
2.My OVERSPENDING
3.My over-acquiring of clothes, shoes and books
4.My uncontrollable attitude of being “negaholic” sometimes
5.My procrastination
6.Being multi-slacker
7.Being tactless
8.Try to cope up with quarter life crisis
9.Try not to compare yourself with others. Life is a journey. I want to start my own unique journey in life that I will succeed!
10.Try not to be envious of others just like in item no. 9  (There I said it)- for sure I will get my luck this year. More bountiful!!!

Habits to Start


1.Recording all single transactions I made how I spend my money
2.Save up for the rainy day
3.Try not to be a shopaholic
4.Be more confident and assertive
5.Plan all tasks and do the time management efficiently
6.Exercise regularly
7.Eat more healthy foods and drinks
8.Buying more wisely and carefully

Well, I need to monitor these and make sure I can mark them off my list as accomplishments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment