Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The Late Post

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all!

I'm kinda out after my last post in my blog and been busy hanging out in the house that I barely write on my page.

It's quite an irony that I did get my two weeks vacation at our house and yet I haven't been able to update my post. Anyways before I go through the things I want to change and start this year I want to give you a snapshot what happened during the last days of December 2009:

December 21 - came back at the office to get my forgotten digicam and additional shopping

December 22-23 - had a sleepover with bunch of my HS friends. As usual I enjoy the time talking, drinking coffee at Starbucks Tagaytay and food tripping at Leslies Resto. We did our sleepover in my friend's house in Tagaytay

December 23 - After the sleepover, I had to meet my previous officemates for our reunion. We stayed late and went home around 1am in the morning. It was really nice seeing my old colleagues and I miss my first job. haha

December 24 - rest day from all the weeklong hype

December 25 - slept all day and bought a new videoke to play with my sister. haha

December 26 - meet up with my college friends. After long time of not seeing them I really miss the fun times and it was nice to know that all of us are growing up. We also did a photoshoot courtesy of our friend/classmate photographer :D

December 27 - January 1 - I sleep most of my free periods at house, watching CSI series, indulge myself on the never ending Internet connection playing with my "farms" and "pet"

January 2 - I met one of my closest friend at SM Sta. Rosa and talk a lot of stuffs on lovelife, plans, our studies and girly gossips :

I must say that although I didn't get out of town during my two long weeks vacation, I really enjoy my time hanging at the house. I love talking with my sister and mom and even playing with my mischievous doggy "Coco". The one week rest was meant to relax myself and prepare for the upcoming things that will happen in 2010.

I feel that this year would be a good one to me... which I hope so ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment