Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Twenty-Six (26)

Last Monday was my 26 years on this earth. Sometimes I can't believe that time flies so fast you barely even know what you got or achieved for the last 26 years... Still, I am thankful for the great things in my life that sometimes I think I am taking it for granted. After this I learned 26 Facts about me:

1. My dad and my lolo can make me cry buckets after all these years even it was just a simple phone call
2. I am still hopeless romantic. A simple birthday song, sang by my significant other on the other line makes me mushy. Yeah I know its cheesy but I am sucker for it.
3. I am still hard-headed and bitchy
4. Activities that makes me hyper is (a) Having time of my life with friends (b) Get some sleep
5. I still need to learn a lot of things
6. My mind is restless even when asleep
7. Retail therapy is the best way for me to think, cope up with problems or simply enjoy being myself
8. I don't care about what other people are saying about / against me.
9. I am still dying to go to Europe especially to Italy (Buon Giorno!)
10. I hate it when I'm sick
11. I love watching my favorite movies over and over and over again
12. I love talking with my significant other, sometimes we talked until early morning around 6am onwards
13. I love earrings
14. I love eating
15. I love to cook whenever I got free time around the house and unlimited supply of ingredients
16. My favorite sanctuary is my room. This is where I put up all my dreams and plans in the future
17. I always visit any church I pass by just to pray or look a silent sanctuary for a while
18. As much as I don't like swimming, I always like to hang out at beach
19. I even dreamed of building a resthouse near the beach :D
20. I always say what's on my mind (good or bad)
21. I am still the noisy and talkative person from the past
22. I like people who are good-conversationalist and with sense of humor
23. I miss my elementary and HS days (best childhood days!)
24. I am a daddy's little girl
25. I like different variations of music
26. Sometimes I think I can't do it but I REALLY CAN

0 comments:

Post a Comment