Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Get to Know Myself Better

I just stumbled upon this unexpected quiz @ quizbox.com :D

And this is how the quiz see me:

Your view on yourself:

You are down-to-earth and people like you because you are so straightforward. You are an efficient problem solver because you will listen to both sides of an argument before making a decision that usually appeals to both parties.

I have to agree that I am down-to-earth and tactless. I don't hesitate telling my friends wrong stuff. Most of the time my girlfriends love me because they can tag me around the mall.

The type of girlfriend/boyfriend you are looking for:
You are a true romantic. When you are in love, you will do anything and everything to keep your love true.

True. I always believe in true love. In this age and time where cynicals are scattered, I still believe that for you to be able to fullfill happiness is at least see your true love.


Your readiness to commit to a relationship:
You are ready to commit as soon as you meet the right person. And you believe you will pretty much know as soon as you might that person.

All I can say is... hhmmmmm :D


The seriousness of your love:
You are very serious about relationships and aren't interested in wasting time with people you don't really like. If you meet the right person, you will fall deeply and beautifully in love.

I agree on this one. I am not the flirty type nor loves playing around when it comes to relationship. If you knew me well, I am pretty late-bloomer when I started having relationship with opposite sex and yet I believe that quantity is not that matters but quality relationship.


Your views on education
Education is very important in life. You want to study hard and learn as much as you can.

I agree again. For me education is a serious and heavy stuff. But I have to admit I still love going back to school (not only to visit the memory lane) to learn and meet new people. I like studying especially in the field of my interest. It is one of the reason why I took up post-graduate studies. I always wanted to go back to school


The right job for you:
You have plenty of dream jobs but have little chance of doing any of them if you don't focus on something in particular. You need to choose something and go for it to be happy and achieve success.

This is the trivial stuff for me. I have lots of dream jobs. I want to be an explorer, a host in a travel show, clothes stylist, researcher, writer, teacher, consultant and a lot more. Until this very day I am still thinking what job would make me happy and will help me to rake bucks and bucks of money.


How do you view success:
You are confident that you will be successful in your chosen career and nothing will stop you from trying.

I am always optimistic. I always see myself as a successful person and no one would tell me to stop if I want it soooo badly


What are you most afraid of:
You are afraid of things that you cannot control. Sometimes you show your anger to cover up how you feel.

True. There are situations that runs in my head that I am afraid.


Who is your true self:
You are full of energy and confidence. You are unpredictable, with moods changing as quickly as an ocean. You might occasionally be calm and still, but never for long.

I must agree! One moment I am quirky, spontaneous, vivacious and then the next minute I am letting off steam or irritated. These are my strange characters. Sometimes when people irks me I am sooo mean. But I am trying to control myself and focus on the positive side of myself

0 comments:

Post a Comment