Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Billionaire....

Billionaire song by Travis McCoy is playing all over radio stations and I've been listening to it endlessly. Since the song is giving me endless LSS (Last Song Syndrome), I got to think things over and see myself what if I'm going to be a Billionaire in $$$?

I WANT TO DO ALL OF THIS!!!!!!

1. Save a particular account that no one knows. ;)
2. Travel the whole Europe Continent. I wouldn't even pass up Iceland, even if its sooo isolated :)
3. Build a vacation house near our province
4. Buy a yellow Porche car (Alice Cullen's car in Twilight series)
5. Have that Carribean cruise
6. Have that Mediterranean cruise
7. Visit all the castles found in Europe
8. Eat gelato in Italy and that sidewalk tripe dishes featured in Discovery Travel show
9. Buy tulips in Netherlands
10. Go to a Pilgrimage in Fatima, Lourdes, Pieltrechina, Vatican and Jerusalem
11. Visit the monasteries on mountains top found in Athens, Greece
12. Hang out at Guggenheim and Metropolitan Museum in New York
13. Visit that creepy museum of oddities in Boston, US
14. Donate to different charities: PAWS, Bantay-Bata and WWF
15. Go to Brazil and see the Twilight casts… (crazy!!!)
16. Buy all bestseller books and build my own private library
17. Build a library for the kids in our province
18. Build my dream house in Iloilo
19. Build a school for the poor children in our province
20. Buy a Hermes Birkins bag. I'm not a bag-hag but I just like this one particular kind of bag
21. Have a picnic at New York Central park
22. Buy my favorite list of gadgets
23. Buy a closetful of clothes I love… Monique Lhullier gowns, Giorgio Armani, Prada, Gucci, Burberry, Versace (hahaha, dream on baby!)
24. Buy a closetful of shoes by Christian Louboutins
25. Adopt neglected dogs and build a shelter for them
26. Donate to our favorite charity Mary Mother shelter for home for the aged (this is where me and my significant other goes during Sundays when we have spare time and spare money)
27. Open secret account for each family members
28. Visit Auswitz-Birkenau concentration camp in Poland
29. Hang out at Black Forest Germany
30. Truffle hunting and wine tasting at France
31. Go to Universal Studios and Disneyland Florida
32. Go to Pompei
33. Visit the Angkor Wat in Cambodia
34. Go to Hollywood
35. Buy an Island… and name it….haha

With all these stuff, is there any money left? :D

As they said, don't count the chicks when eggs are not yet hatched!

0 comments:

Post a Comment