Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Suuuuuppppeeeerrrr Late December Post

December 2010 is the busiest months for me. There are so many memorable happenings but also one of the most stressful month in my year. I should have different entries for each but I am too lazy to wrote every details so here are some of the highlights of my happy and sad December.

1st Week of December:

Went to Legaspi and Naga with my office ka-berks. The usual gang invade the Bicol region during December 3 and 4. AM, RS, JG and I were having a blast site seeing the beautiful Mount Mayon and visiting the Camarines Sur Sports Complex. Also I would really like to extend my warm thanks for AM and her family for accommodating us in her grandparent's house for an overnight stay. :)








2nd Week of December:

JG and I toured the UP Diliman campus and he was really glad to show me around his college Alma Mater. Actually it was an unplanned Saturday gala since he had a get together with his HS best friends later in the evening. The UP Diliman sidetrip happened because he invited me to try Banapple restaurant in Katipunan. It all started while we were having dessert at Pizza Hut in the Fort a week earlier. He recommended to me that Banapple's Banoffee pie is delicious and affordable so we decided to try it one weekend. (I need to ask for the pics of the delicious lunch we had at Banapple)

3rd Week of December:

- Preparations for our Christmas Party. I was sooo stressed looking for a Hawaiian costume for the party. We are required to wear Hawaiian costume since our party will be held at Mandarin Poolside. We also had an unexpected win for our Hyperglee Christmas party performance. This was also the week where our good friend MR leave the Philippines to join her future husband in Singapore.



A Week Before Christmas:

I find this the most magical week before Christmas. This week was full of dinners and get together with friends. I was strolling with a good friend around Greenbelt and Bonifacio High Street during the evenings and had great dinner conversations. December 24, proven to be stressful one but came out as the memorable day of my year. I won't say so much details but I had a wonderful time cruising Ortigas Center before the Christmas day with a friend... But come December 25 that is another story... :(


Last Week Before New Year:

This is my hell week and will continuously provide my suffering. No more, no less. I won't put the gory details because I want to forget everything and as much as possible keep an open mind about the whole thing...

0 comments:

Post a Comment