Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

After My Eat, Pray, Love Drama...

Five days is not enough for me... I think I still need some time but since I only have limited vacation leaves, I just need to enjoy my vacation to the fullest.

I really enjoyed watching Kasadyahan and Dinagyang Festival last January 22 and 23. It was my first time to experience the colorful, lively and happy gathering of Ilonggos in the city streets. The great mood is infectious and it was really a great experience. I did enjoyed eating various authentic Ilonggo foods on the street. For a moment I was sooo happy and carefree not even thinking what kind of dilemmas I left here in Manila. For me having the five-day vacation helped me realized that we only lived once and we need to live life to the fullest. I don't care what current state of my lovelife I'm in, all I wanted is to be carefree and happy. It also made me realized I have live my life before as a happy single person and surrounded by great friends. I believe whatever problems I am having right now with my relationships I can survive it.

Also, going to favorite places in my hometown helped me see my perspective. I know in myself I always go for what I want and need to achieve. I need to be positive about my future because nobody can decide it for me but myself. If there are still bittersweet memories or pains that I am remembering or feeling I know I will get by. It's no easy task to let go, forget and move on but I know I can manage it well.

Buti nalang I have one good friend from my previous job who gave me these words of wisdom that I really do appreciate:

Just seek God. Minsan dumadaan tayo sa magulo for us to realize what's valuable and what is our value. I pray you will know the right thing to do and the right to do what is right. Things happen for your good. And at the end of it all you will see that. Go, go, go!

I sought the Lord and he heard me and delivered me from all of my fears, Psalm 34:4


Here are some of the snapshots of my Eat and Pray version... Yung Love kasi wala eh... :P

















0 comments:

Post a Comment