Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Shocking Weekend and the Things I Need to Accomplish this Week...

Last night I was having fun chatting with my uncle who is based in Japan. I was selling shirts that might help me to untangle my state of being broke this coming holidays. He was bugging me when will I ever get to settle down until we came to a topic that shocked me, my sister and my mom. Here it goes...

Uncle: So why are you selling those shirts? Is it because you need money for your wedding?

Me: Nope. I will use it for other purposes

Uncle: When are going to settle down? I've been waiting for the longest time when I'm going to attend your extravagant wedding. When are you going to invite me?

Me: Will you be giving me house and lot and house appliances after our wedding?

Uncle: If there's a schedule set, I will let you know.

Me: Then I'm going to inform you after two years.. :)

Uncle: What?! Two years! You must be kidding your cousin has already a kid on the way and you're stuck on setting your wedding after two years!!!

Me: What?! MY COUSIN SCREWED SOMEONE????!!!!

Uncle: Ooops! I thought you knew the rumors back in the province.

Me: Hell NO! We didn't even know that he knocked up his girlfriend...

And there you go... me and my mom were so shocked that at the middle of the night she called my aunt who's living near my cousins and verified the rumor. Then the next morning my mom called my dad to inform the shocking news and for a second he thought I was the one who got knocked up. Of course just like us he got shocked but there's nothing we can do but to help my uncle and my cousin in any way we can. And for now keep our family secret ;) (which I can't help but put in my own electronic journal)

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

On another note, it's Monday again and there are lots to do today... Here are some of the stuffs I need to accomplish at the end of this week:

- Complete my personal evaluation here in our workplace
- Meet up lots of people for the work-related stuff
- I need to complete some of my pending reports
- Still clueless on how to edit, revise and improve template I've been using in the office
- Save until the payday comes (why I am soooo gastador????)

Oh well that's my list for now...

0 comments:

Post a Comment