Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Realizations....

OK That's it! I am tired of saying I am OK and I am fine but in reality I am a wreck. Before I moved out on the previous company I was working for I've been feeling depressed and not satisfied in life. After moving out and finding a more suitable workplace, I am feeling good for a while and making lots of plans that I think would help me expand my horizons. But I've been wrong. Those depression episodes are starting again. I thought it was just the dissatisfaction and pressure on the job that makes me depressed. Lately it felt like it was ME who got the problem. :(

I know I am in this phase called quarter-life crisis. I feel helpless and clueless. Though I carefully laid out my plans from the past, I can't help but feel sad and insecure upon seeing others achieved things that I should achieve in my age... I wish I know the remedy on this... :(

I just hope this is just the Monday blues... ooops! First day office work blues. I just pray everything would turn out right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment