Pages

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Holidays!

Two more weeks and Christmas is already here!

I am nearly broke because of the following:

1. Buying gifts for my inaanak
2. Buying gifts for family, friends and officemates
3. Early booked flight to Coron Palawan next year
4. Shop a lot of dress, shoes and accessories for MYSELF (conceited and selfish me!)
5. Eating out and drinking too much coffee
6. Splurge on another new BDJ planner (thank God! it's already here)
7. Splurge on the NEW MOON additional collectibles
8. Upcoming dinners and get togethers during Christmas break with friends and colleagues


After all the impulse buys and splurges.... I still want these following ITEMS!

1. Books
- Follow your Heart by Andrew Matthews
- The Princess Diaries series 6-10 (I love Mia!)
- Sophie Kinsella's other chic-lit works (I am sooo HOOKED!)

2. Clothes
- pink knitted jacket
- shorts
- jumper

3. Shoes - I am still looking for a pink flats at Schu (with a discount) and I am yearning for a pair of high-heeled peep toe shoes at Charles and Keith in Robinson Galleria

HELP! I need sideline to indulge myself!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment