Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Book-ish...

Not only I adore clothes, shoes, accessories and bags but I also heart books! Who says kikays like me don't read books??? I believe that being a bookworm enables you to expand your knowledge and makes you a good conversationalist which is of course depends on the topics and interest.

Ever since my elementary school days I love to read books until it grew into a big addiction. It started with the classics and poetry books then read Sweet Valley and Love Story series all throughout Highschool and College. After college graduation, I shift my interest into other fiction books / novels. Right now my current addiction is chic-lit books that always made my day. And this is what my room looks like with all my book I accumulated all throughout these years


The Upper Top part of my bookshelves - my old books which I hate to give away since they've been part of my younger years



My all time favorite books


My favorite chic-lits from Meg Cabot, Sophie Kinsella and other authors ;)



My recent collections of the Twilight series that's also eating up my room space :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment