Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2012

My Dreamboard...

It's been a while since the last time I filled up entries on my so-called secret blog. Yep its secret because few people know it. I am not the type who flaunts everything I write or read or watch. As much as possible I want to keep my identity private so that I would be able to live in peace and write my heart's content without hesitations.

There's so many happenings around me and I am really not sure how to enumerate or put them into thoughts that would clearly define them in my entries. For my today's entry I decided to put up my dreamboard in my room. Just a few while ago, I was busy sorting out stuff in my room and been putting some things in their respective places since I left it in mess before going overseas. I just checked my dreamboard which I wrote down last year that I want to visit Hongkong, Macau, Australia and other local places I haven't been to.

I know it sounds silly but most people I knew already went to Hongkong and Macau. I've been to Singapore last year on a solo flight trip on my first out of the country experience and I find it memorable and eye-opener. But right now seeing that you already fullfilled one of your dreams, which is visiting Hongkong with your someone special is much memorable and fun. I used to think Disneyland is just a dream... here it is already fullfilled and experienced. I used to see commercials of Hongkong Disneyland in National Geographic and Discovery channels. I used to say that someday I'm going to visit my childhood dreams and cartoon characters I grew up with. Now I already done it and experienced a new different level of happiness. It was very special because last year I was putting it as a future travel destination in my dream board. I already fullfilled two. And I still need to visit different places...

For my next post in my dreamboard, here are some of the places I want to visit and things I want to do:

1. Visit Vietnam and Cambodia
2. Visit South Korea and experience the snow :)
3. Visit Bangkok and Kota Kinabalu
4. Go back to Hongkong and shop for Marc Jacobs and lots of Longchamp tote bags! (bag-a-holic mode) and also shop for dresses at H&M and other outlet boutiques
5. Euro-trip!
6. A nice house for my future family
7. A SUV care
8. my secret dream in Iloilo... :)

In due time I know I will be able to do this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment