Pages

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Lazy...

I have so many stories and improvements to tell.... but I am too lazy to write into the sordid details.

My planned entries are:

- Our Tagaytay / Nuvali Trip Part 1
- Our Nuvali Trip Part 2
- Our Harry Potter Movie Trip
- My weekend getaway with my HS bestfriends
- And of course my Tatay Dolphs

For now let me sink into the space so I can put my pen again into writing... soooo tamad talaga.

Before I finished this pampadami entry... I just remembered it was my Lolo Dolpo's birthday.

Lolo Dolpo, I know you don't know this blog exist but I would really like to greet you a Blessed Happy Birthday, wish you more fruitful life so that I can spend more time with you especially if I'm going to visit Iloilo again. :)

I always miss you and you are one of the best LOLO in the world. Thank you for the smiles and the stories way back when I was a little kid. I still remember the younger days when we used to feed your hoards of dogs in the backyard and made bamboo swords for each of your apos to play with. I also remember when you play football and baseball with us in the fields and the aswang-hunting stories during full moon in the ricefields. I can still recall the way I hug you when you fetch us from the airport or pier. You would really laugh so dearly when I jump high just trying to hug and made "mano".

Nakaka-miss ka talaga Tatay!!! My childhood days wouldn't be complete without the cool memories with you and Iloilo :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment