Pages

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Weird Feelings

Lately I'm having these weird feelings... Imagine, I cried when my sibling told me that her gf of three years broke up. O di ba ako daw ang affected to think wala naman akong kinalaman sa relationship nila. Siguro I just feel bad for my sister. We're not that close when we were growing up but just recently we became close and open to each other. She's the only sister I have so whatever hangups we encountered we were there for each other.

Then lately I had these mood swings... this must be the medicines I'm taking. Sometimes I feel down then the next things get better...

Buti nalang I got these message from FB:

"that you are blessed. You may think you have challenges, but you have so many blessings. Sometimes it only takes moments of concious effort to recognize those blessings. Once you focus on the gifts instead of the problems, your whole perspective will change and you will see blessings everywhere"




Is this message telling me I've been too uncontented despite the pouring blessings from God? Siguro nga... Naku Lord, sorry na po. I should be thankful for all the great things you gave to me. I've been too reklamadora for the past few weeks but I will try my best at everything. Baka magtampo na rin si Padre Pio at St. Claire because I am not thankful of the things I've asked for them. I will focus on my goals and hopefully the great 2010 of my life will continue on the coming 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment