Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Late Post on my Personal Reflections




From: vividlife.me


I am lazy in writing and posting notes in my secret blog. Sometimes when ideas and thoughts came to me, I always write them in MS Office OneNote or on my ever trusted journals. I have at least three journals, one is a small notebook stashed in my office drawer, the other two is kept in my closet in my apartment and in our house in Laguna. Sometimes, when I am reflecting, I just write anything that came on my mind, then if I am dead serious, I post them on my secret blog. Recently, I was checking my notes in MS Office OneNote when I came across my soooo late post on regarding on some 27 hard facts about myself which should be posted after my birthday last January. But since I got busy and got winded up on some personal matters during the last few months, I just forgot everything and let it sit on my files for a long time.

Here is my entry which should be posted last February 03, 2011.

My 27 years of knowing myself

1. I am daddy's little girl. My dad played an important role in my growing up years and I am always thankful on my dad.

2. I would really like going back to school as a part-time professor or trainor after finishing my graduate studies (ang tagal nang pending nito!)

3. I love clothes and shopping. I hate to admit that shopping is my therapeutic ways on cheering myself.

4. I don't mind being alone anymore. I can eat at restaurants alone, go to church and go to places I want to (like a mall)

5. I know I am a stronger person than before and I can conquer my fears. One step at a time.

6. I discovered I have a daredevil side in me. This year alone I tried the longest zipline in Bukidnon and rode Battlestar Galactica while in Universal Studios Singapore :)

7. I love shoes… and just like shopping, I really hate to admit that when I like a pair of shoes, it was like heaven purchasing them

8. I want to become a psychologist before. But now, I ventured into the wonderful world of Information Technology. Never regret pursuing my current career. :P

9. I am a hopeless romantic. I get kilig while watching or reading love stories or romantic comedies

10. I love books and it is one my biggest hobby: Buying and collecting books.

11. I hate being ignored or rejected

12. I always dream of going to Europe :)

13. I have proven to myself that I am capable of doing things by myself and not depending on others

14. I have playful and funny side but mostly I can be serious when it comes to serious matters

15. My mom used to tell me that I think ahead of my age. Maybe because I went to school early and most of my friends are older than me.

16. My favorite sanctuary is quaint little chapels. It helps me think and see myself in perspective

17. I don't know how to swim and got a near death experience while in Puerto Galera, but I still love to hang out at beaches :). The sound of the sea waves calm me.

18. I was 26 years old when the peak of my crossroads started

19. Music is part of my life. I can't work or think without any music playing in the background

20. I always dream of having a vacation house in our province. Another reason for me to visit my favorite place every year or if time permits

21. I hate being out of my comfort zone. I believe this also applies to my love life. That is one of the reason why most of my relationships are long-term and even if there are some serious issues or matters, I still try my best to fix it even if my closest friends advises me to run to the other side :P

22. I always had a hard time coping up with changes. Especially those situations that are unexpected and painful

23. I can be patient for those people I cared for but once provoked I do have one big, bad temper

24. I hate riding in boats especially cute little boats on choppy seas :P

25. I love wholeheartedly. And when I love someone, I give everything I can offer. This applies to friends and loved ones.

26. Sometimes on my crazy days, I dream of becoming flight stewardess, psychologist, ambassador, news correspondent, chef in Lifestyle Network (like Giada de Laurentiis) and travel journalist :)

27. I am self centered and vain. In short, kikay at maarte :P. But even though I am maarte and kikay, I can blend in perfectly in the crowd. (sige defend pa ang sarili)

From: theentrepreneurincebu.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment