Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Fashion-Loving Me!

It's hard to admit that even I belong on the IT industry, my interest varies a lot. I love history and geography, I like reading magazines because of new styles and trends and love to dress up especially on momentous occasions, I like watching feel-good movies and listening to all different genres of music.

One of my favorite things to do is shopping and dressing up! If you know me personally, my closet is filled with tons of clothes, accessories and shoes (my personal room and in my apartment closet). I think this is every woman's vice. Last year my sister told me about this creative site called, Looklet.com. The site can squeeze up all your juicy ideas into mixing and matching clothes and accessories on the models. It's like an online paper doll dressing up during girl's childhood days.

For quite some time I became addictive on visiting this site, especially on weekends. Here are some of my sample creations I've done last year :)








0 comments:

Post a Comment