Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

First attempt on Kikay Blogging

I am not a make-up guru or make-up expert. As you can see if you raid my kikay kit this is the only items you would found:


(My kikay kit that compose of a face powder, Body Shop Lip Balm, Body Shop Cheek Blush in tube, San-San eye shadows and Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Lip Gloss)

Since 2007 I've been using Maybelline face powder, it's quite cheap and has a nice matte finish but after some time I noticed that my face became more oily so I switched to a cheaper brand as per housemate's recommendation. I don't use too much lipstick that's why I stick to lip balm and gloss on ordinary days.

For my night routine on skin maintenance here are the products I use:


(Left to Right: Petroleum Jelly to moisturize lips; I-White's Skin Whitening Moisturizer; Body Recipe Pearl Cream for those hideous insect bites scars and Body Recipe Body Butter)

I appreciate using HBC's products since its cheaper than other beauty products found on big department stores. One tub of HBC's Body Recipe costs around P99.75 compared to other Body Butter products. HBC never paid me to advertise but I am quite satisfied with their products. Who says being pretty should be expensive? As long as you maintain your skin and take good care of yourself I think we ladies don't need to splurge a lot of money in beauty products. After all in times like these, we need to put our money on the right place.

0 comments:

Post a Comment